Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mixed feelings

Today I (Sander) sold my R100GS. The bike I initially bought for offroading, with a RTW trip in mind. Although I had some issues with the bike in the early days (gearbox and starter motor issues, leaking gaskets, and some small problems like a broken gear lever and speedometer which decided not to be part of the bike anymore), I still really love it for its simplicity and character. Above all I'm a huge fan of its driveshaft and tubeless tires. For a 23 year old bike those features are quite unique.
But as you all know the choice of bikes for our trip turned out to be a different one. And with four motorcycles in the shed, at least one had to go. Besides we really could use the money for our trip.
Hence the mixed feelings... :(:

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys